NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS look at retirement plans as a way to reward their valued executives and employees. The team at NEXT Retirement Solutions is well-versed in the various options available to nonprofits, and can explain the benefits, restrictions and regulations regarding each. In addition, our team can offer guidance on the documentation rules and compliance requirements mandated by the Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor. In addition, our team provides ongoing advice to the executives, investment committee members and participants of the nonprofits they serve.
- Plan oversight and governance – maintain knowledge and understanding of state and federal regulations, and help ensure compliance of programs and practices
- Investment selection and monitoring – build and maintain a fund lineup to enable plan participants to build a diversified portfolio
- Benchmarking and request for proposal services – compare your plan with others in similar industries, and help with the proposal process for selecting a new plan provider
- Recordkeeper management – track plan assets, investments and earnings, plus statistics such as employer contributions and rollover contributions
- Retirement readiness strategies – analyze the retirement readiness of plan participants, and develop a strategy for improving this important metric
- Plan design – help employers develop a customized retirement plan that meets their business, employee and personal objectives
- Investment management – review and monitor plan funds to meet the specified investment goals
A retirement plan for specific employees of public schools, tax-exempt organizations and certain ministers (Our team can help consolidate vendors.)
A defined contribution plan where an employee can make contributions from his or her paycheck either before or after taxes, depending on the options offered in the plan
A company pension plan in which an employee's pension payments are calculated according to length of service and the salary they earned at the time of retirement (Our team can manage assets to current liabilities. If needed, we can also help with the termination process.)
A type of nonqualified, tax advantaged deferred-compensation retirement plan that is available for governmental and certain non-governmental employers in the United States.